Helios 2 2-Weight 6' Fly Rod Mid Flex Fly Rod
Why would we take the world's best fly rod and change it? The answer is simple. We're driven by constant improvement. Put this rod in your hands and feel the rush. You'll completely understand.
The delicate beauty of a brook trout is hard to ignore. Flaming red fins capped with snowy white tips emerge from a body dotted with orange specks and blue halos. In tumbling mountain streams, they slash at flies, as eager to eat as they are terrified of the unknown. Bringing one to hand is a joy; fishing for them with the 2-weight, 6' Helios 2 is sublime. The old axiom that claims size doesn't matter? Bull. In this case, the smaller the better. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont.
- 20% stronger than the original Helios
- 20% lighter in hand
- 100% increase in tip-impact strength
- Fine-tuned tapers for unrivaled tracking, accuracy, and lifting power
Rod outfit includes:
- Helios 2 602-3 Mid-Flex Fly Rod
- Mirage I Reel - Black nickel
- Hydros Superfine WF2 line
- 75 yards of 20lb Dacron backing
- Carbon fiber rod tube and cloth rod sack
- Item #: helios22wt