Patagonia 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket
Our most versatile H2No® Performance Standard outerwear system, designed for cold-weather fishing. The snap-out Nano Puff® Hoody can be worn alone, as can the exterior shell; or wear both pieces combined for elevated comfort in extreme conditions.
When the first fall storms move through, rivers come to life, fish move and weather conditions change faster than you can refresh your forecast app. The keys to comfort are versatility and layering. Fortunately, our 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket provides both. The outer shell is made from a tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish—the same fabric we use in our toughest waders. Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets hold fly boxes, while the corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® main zipper holds back the weather. The vented, fully adjustable hood stays in place even at high boat speeds. Inside, a light, warm and durable Nano Puff® Hoody (insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco) keeps you warm to the top of your noggin and snaps out to be worn alone when the deluge lets up. Put it all together and you have a fly fishing jacket that helps you keep up with weather conditions—no matter how fast they change.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; built with the same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist drains
- Nano Puff® Hoody snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap-front hoody with two side slash pockets; spandex on cuffs and waist
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Removable liner: shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester; ripstop with DWR insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled); lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- 1048 g (37 oz)