Rio Streamer Tip Fly Line
- A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for fly fishers that like to fish streamers out of a boat. A short, heavy head loads rods at close range, allowing anglers to make fast, one-shot casts. An aggressive, powerful front taper casts large conehead muddlers and bunny leech rigs with ease, while a welded loop on the front end allow anglers to change rigs quickly. Built with a supple coldwater coating, this line will not tangle off the reel. Intermediate sink rate 1.5 inches per second. Type 6 sink rate 6 inches per second.
- New for 2013: Type 6
- Range of densities for all fishing situations
- Welded loops for super fast rigging
- Short, powerful head to load at close range
- Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
- Note: Density Compensation is on Type 6 sink StreamerTip only