Scott M 908/4
A great rod for bonefish, and for any lighter saltwater applications. This rod is also a great choice for most Pacific salmon and warm water species like bass.
Developed from our Custom Shop program, Scott M Series rods feature components and craftsmanship most often found on the finest split bamboo rods. These are heirloom quality rods that will make you proud to own them and to fish them.
The saltwater rods feature custom type 3 hard coat anodized aluminum reel seats with self aligning hoods and oversized double knurled lock rings, titanium stripping guides, Recoil snakes and the finest Flor grade grips.
Attention to detail is the finest found on a production graphite rod today.
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- The finest cork, components and craftsmanship.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.