Scott T3h 1286/4
The perfect summer run steelhead or grilse rod. It handles floating lines and lightly dressed flies with ease. Perfectly matched with modern Scandinavian and Skagit shooting heads.
The all new T3h two handed and switch rods advance casting and feel with X-Core technology. Find out how easy it is to form tight flat loops and reach far off lies. Whether you like to skate or dredge there is a T3h optimized for your two handed fishing. A 12 foot 8 inch 6 weight.
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- ARC-Advanced Reinforced Carbon for reducing torque and increasing strength.
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- Mil-Spec III anodized reel seats and Ti titanium guides offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado