Scott T3h 1409/4
The backbone of the T3h lineup, the 1409/4 should be in any serious two handed angler's arsenal. This rod typifies the versatility and smoothness of the T3h series. It moves seamlessly between traditional long bellied floating lines and aggressive short heads with fast-sinking tips. If you need to cover lots of water and fish a wide variety of depths, this rod is a great choice.
The all new T3h two handed and switch rods advance casting and feel with X-Core technology. Find out how easy it is to form tight flat loops and reach far off lies. Whether you like to skate or dredge there is a T3h optimized for your two handed fishing.
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- ARC-Advanced Reinforced Carbon for reducing torque and increasing strength.
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- Mil-Spec III anodized reel seats and Ti titanium guides offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado