Scott T3h 1610/4
Our most powerful two hander for big or high water conditions. This rod makes very long casts heavy tubes and doubles, and handles fast-sinking tips with ease. If you fish early season runoff conditions in Russia or Europe, or winter coastal streams along the Pacific, this rod will become an indispensable piece of gear.
The all new T3h two handed and switch rods advance casting and feel with X-Core technology. Find out how easy it is to form tight flat loops and reach far off lies. Whether you like to skate or dredge there is a T3h optimized for your two handed fishing.
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- ARC-Advanced Reinforced Carbon for reducing torque and increasing strength.
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- Mil-Spec III anodized reel seats and Ti titanium guides offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado