Simms DownUnder Merino Zip Top
One of our best selling layering pieces! We only have a few left at a great sale price!
Packing for a week’s mission into Montana’s Great Bear Wilderness calls for exactitude. Warmth is king.
Whiskey packs more bang than beer. And odor-free is the best gift you can give to your tenting accomplices.
Stick to the essentials this season with the ingenious warmth-to-weight performance of Simms’ Downunder Merino layering system.
The Mid Zip Top regulates body temps across high-altitude ups and downs, while flat seam construction combined with flatlock
stitching delivers natural stretch and comfort for a full range of fishing motions.
- Warmer, 18.5 micron, 260gm unbleached Merino wool with softer hand for the best warmth and moisture management
- Flat seam construction
- Flatlock stitch stitch provides great natural stretch & recovery
- Natural fiber is odor resistant
- Fabric Tech: 100% Merino Wool
- Approx Weight: 10 oz./260 g/m2
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60